fredag den 6. juli 2012

First review: Sugarpill

This is my first review so please bare with me. :)

I already bought the Hysteric Loose Eyeshadow long time ago and I loved it. It's a gorgeous purple color with a metallic look and a pearlized shimmer. I love how the glitter plays in the light.

Then finally I saved up some money to make a new order.
And as always, Sugarpill package was absolute stunning. The package had their kitty logo on it and contained not only the items I ordered but also a card/picture, a big lovely glitter sticker and a sample of their Magpie Loose Eyeshadow.


The eyeshadows I ordered were:

Royal Sugar
Lumi
Starling
Birthday Girl
Paperdoll
Decora

They are all very lovely colors but I would say that Royal Sugar and Lumi are very must-haves in any makeup collection. Along with the Hysteric.

The Royal Sugar is the most intense blue I've ever seen. It's a deep vibrant colour with shimmering glitter. I'm gonna wear this so much!
The Lumi seems a bit plain white at first but when you look closer, you see the pearlized pigment. It has an amazing effect when you apply it. It plays in this light amazingly and almost seems to have a metallic green color with maybe a little of a magenta tone to it.
The Starling is a much darker color than it seems from the website pictures. Also a more dark green turquoise than what I had expected. But I so very much like it. It is also very glittery and metallic but seems more rough and aggresive than the other colours I have bought so far. I think this is a color I will often use for makeup jobs.
The Birthday Girl. First when I looked at it, before I opened it up, I thought it looked very plain and boring. It has this very soft cotten candy pink look. But when I opened it up, it was like a explosion of light from the reflection from the glitter. Absolutely amazing color that I am very excited to experiment with.
The Paperdoll has the same kind of plain ash-ish purple at first, as with the Birthday Girl, but when you open it up, it's a color explosion. I think these 2 colors will compliment eachother beautifully and I can't wait to do a really cute My Little Pony look with these colors.
The Decora is a more redish pink. I saw a review from someone saying the same thing about the  eyeshadow and I thought "Oh no!" cause I am not a big fan of redish pinks. So I has very happy to see that this was not the case. When saying "more redish pink" I don't mean this looks red in any way. I don't think it looks hot pink. More of a darker peach pink. But I fell in love with it immediately. It is so fresh and yummy to look at. It is absolutely perfect for a summer look.

I haven't given Magpie sample I got a proper look yet.

I highy recommend all these products, I know, I'm gonna need the whole collection. :)
And it is always such a pleasure receving the package.

All Sugarpill products are vegan and cruelty-free.

You can buy them here:

SUGARPILL

Hope you like the review.
Thank you for reading.
<3



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar