lørdag den 7. juli 2012

Summer Makeup

My first tutorial.
There's already alot I'm gonna do different next time, doing a tutorial. Like take pictures throughout the process. I also wanna do a video sometime but the camera makes me nervous and I start stuttering. But here it is.



I wanted to do a fresh simple everyday summer makeup.

I started with a clean face and applied a moisturizer and a foundation when the lotion was absorbed. I used Dream Satin Liquid - Ivory. 
Then applied Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper. A fantastic eyelid primer.
When it comes to eyeshadow, there's a lot of different ways to do it and this is the way I do it, as it works the best for me.
I used these products for the eyeshadow.




Suparpill Lumi
Sugarpill Decora
2 different Collection 2000 Dazzle Me!
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette. 






Dazzle Me! was some product I found on sale. I think they were 2 dollars for 3 eyeshadows. So I bought every color they had and alot of the colors are really gorgeous. Very shimmering and sparkling.

I started with appling just a little bit of Decora (the darkest colour) in the crease, just to mark where I would put it. Then I applied Lumi in the inner corner of the eyes and a bit on the lid, following with the golden peachy color, and then the golden pink and Decora, blending them nicely and giving the crease a bit more eyeshadow. Over the crease, I apply just a slight golden peach and pink to blend it out perfectly.
Then I draw my eyebrows on with GOSH Extreme Art Eye Liner and applied an eyeshadow from the Coastal Scents palette a skin tone lighter than my own just under the eyebrows to lift it up.

And for the final touch, thin, simple black eyeliner from Cosmetica Fanatica (discount makeup brand but their eyeliner is quite nice!) and false eyelashes that I cut shorter to give a more simple look.



I rarely wear anything on my lips but if you do, I would recommend peachy or nude lips. Sometimes less is more.

Hope you like it, more to come.
Thank you for reading.
<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar