torsdag den 19. juli 2012

Photoshoots and concerts


I've been so busy lately. Not only have a had a lot of photoshoots lately (which I will get back to) but my man finally came home from Roskilde Festival and we've been spending alot of time together. But now, he's back to work and I got a bit more time for myself.
Last night we got into an arguement. Which was horrible. Luckily none of us are hot-headed and we are always able to talk calmly and mature about everything. But last night he was tired and I was upset because of some family issues. But as always, we talked it out, I feel closer to him now. But I also feel how different we are and not because of the age difference but more the lives we have lived and especially the way we have dealt with our problems in the past. And I think we'll have some rough times to overcome in the future. But I don't care. And neither does he. Cause we are so unbelievably happy together. <3

Well, I won't get all soft on you guys so let's talk about something else.
While TG was at the Roskile Festival, me and my best mate Mads went to Nibe Festival to see MIKA.
I am a HUGE MIKA fan. I've seen him once before about 2 - 3 years ago and it was the most amazing experience ever.
This time, we got so close to him, waited for 2 hours so we were sure to get a great spot.


When he went on, I think my heart stopped beating for 20 minutes. Everything stood still and I was afraid I was gonna pass out. Impressive music can have such an effect on someone.
While he was singing, he noticed me and pointed down to me while smiling and singing! I almost cried. We tried get some CDs signed but he wouldn't come out. He's coming back in the autumn and I can't wait. Hope to get to meet him then. The new album will be out September 16th.


My new MIKA shirt. Which I LOVE and wearing right now.



And the photoshoots.
I've been so booked lately, and even though it's hard at times, I absolutely love it!!! There's not much to tell about it, but I want to show off some of the pics I've done lately.







Now, I'll get ready for TG to pick me up. We're gonna watch Drive and I'll cook (or try). I love my man.

Thank you for reading.
<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar