torsdag den 5. juli 2012

Missing my man


So TG is at Roskilde Festival atm. He's away for 8 days and it sucks. I miss him so much.
It's ridiculous how much it affects me but we've been spending everyday together for 4 months. Guess it's healthy though. I mean to miss eachother now and then. Even though it hurts a bit.
But he'll be back on Sunday and I know I will be so psyched to see him again.

I've been really busy lately. And I have a horribly sore throat which really does not help with everything.

But finally, it seems like I pretty much got almost everything sorted out now. And tomorrow I'll make my first makeup review + how to.

I will also if I find the time, blog about the MIKA concert.
So stay tuned, there will be plenty of nice pictures.

Meanwhile.... check out my shop, I have listed a bunch of brand new jewelry lately.

Like this gorgeous pink flower ring:


Or for the people with not so much love for pink and glitter as me.
A steampunk octopus metal necklace:



Thank you for reading.
<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar